Shadelands is a dynamic, multi-use community with a host of user amenities aimed squarely at serving the business needs and user expectations of today’s inventive business owners, employees, and consumers in one of the most beautiful and thriving cities in the East Bay.
With its central Bay Area location and easy access to BART and major roadways, Shadelands has the vibrancy of an urban environment without the big city congestion and costs.
- Frequent & free County Connection shuttle between Shadelands and Pleasant Hill BART, with bike racks & free WiFi.
- Expansive, abundant free surface parking (no garages) for employees, customers, and visitors.
- Wide range of high quality healthcare providers and medical facilities, on site.
- Three daycare and preschool facilities, on site.
- Contra Costa School of Performing Arts, serving middle and high school students.
- Walnut Creek Center for Community Arts, open to the public.
- Shadelands SportsMall, premier youth athletic instruction & training facility.
- John Muir Health Ultimate Fieldhouse youth basketball facility.
- The Orchards at Walnut Creek, 25-acre multi-use retail & recreational center
- Viamonte at Walnut Creek, licensed life plan community for senior living.
- Saturday Diablo Valley Farmers’ Market, year-round.
- Walnut Creek Police Department Shadelands field office, on site.
- Outdoor community gathering places, including an amphitheater and children’s playground.
- In-door community meeting room.
- Safe, easy-to-get-around, park-like environment with access to walking & biking trails.
- Acres of trees, natural landscaping, greenspace, and water features.
- Neighboring Citrus Center and Encina Grande shopping centers within walking distance.